Hi there my beautiful. I am Sanja, the person behind the camera. I would love to take your pictures, but above all I would like to become your friend. And with that in mind, I decided to start with this blog hoping it would give you a better view into my soul and excite you to try this marvelous experience for yourself. I welcome you to your adventure.
For all of you who care to know a bit more about me, keep on reading this paragraph. Others, feel free to move on to the next. I am a born extravert changed by circumstances into an introvert, love to meditate, passionate learner and reader, especially care for fantasy and self-discovery books, very curious, currently in war with emotional eating (binging).
Thank you for hanging out here and spending your valuable time. So let’s get to it…What to expect? Here are some topics I am working on:
- How to Tell That a Photographer is the Right Fit for Me?
- What to Wear for My Photoshoot?
- Not Photogenic – Dread being in front of the camera – what do I do??!!
- (Season add-on) Selfie Ideas on the morning walk
- AVOID having a double chin and puffy eyes when taking a selfie
- Coming to the Photoshoot (un)prepared
- Want to Be (feel) Like a Celebrity?
- Always GTYF (Give to Yourself First)!
- Picking Up Where We Left – Emotional Intelligence
- For the Love of Your Dearest Ones
I would love to hear from you. Do any of the topics interest you? Do you have some topics you would like to hear more about? Send me an email at email@example.com to be in the know. Or leave a comment below.